NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The baker bakes all sizes and flavors of cakes offered by NBC and according to the NBC standards, recipes and timelines. You will be responsible for maintaining the required par levels and will bake accordingly. Other responsibilities include keeping the baking station clean, sanitized and running efficiently, track inventory, order groceries and baking materials. Punctuality and reliable transportation is a must. The pay is $10/hour, is a full-time position and requires work on Saturdays.
• Able to lift up to 80 lbs.
• A strong sense of teamwork
• Takes initiative
• Fits the Nothing Bundt Cakes culture
• Has the ability to work under pressure
• Has physical stamina
• Enjoys doing repetitious work
• Has a strong sense of pride in his work
• Has good organizational skills and can foresee problems
• Understands the importance of maintaining a clean work area
• Can multitask without losing site of the details
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Abide by all NBC policies and procedures
• Uphold the NBC image and brand
• Assist other departments as needed and directed
• Put cakes in cooler and rotate stock per the NBC standards
• Maintain refrigeration logs
• Alert management to issues and maintenance needs for equipment
• Bake the full line of cakes by diligently following the NBC recipes
• Remove cakes from pans and properly package them
• Fold boxes and label containers
• Track inventory of baked goods
• Order and receive groceries
• Complete a daily production sheet and share it with management
• Keep baking area, tables, equipment and tools clean and sanitized according to local codes.
Resumes accepted or please reply to this email and an application will be sent to you for completion.